Your big day is approaching and there’s so much to do. While we don’t want to add to your to do list, we do want to be sure you know that you can (and should) consider wedding insurance for your special day!
What kind of things does wedding insurance cover?
Cancellation or Postponement Coverage
Special Attire and Jewelry Coverage
Wedding Photographer Coverage
Coverage for Lost Deposits
Protection for Wedding Gifts (excluding cash & gift cards)
Additional Wedding Expenses (like a damaged wedding cake, glitch in entertainment, etc)
Max and Briana are getting married in July 2020 and found a policy that’s affordable and gives them peace of mind.
Give us a call if you’d like us to provide you with a customized, no-obligation quote for your special day!
Because every play has a cast!!!
- Tell your friends, family and colleagues about your great experience with us!
- We’ll provide them with an insurance review and quote (no obligation).
- As a token of our thanks, we’ll send you a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
- You’ll also be entered into a quarterly drawing for $150 cash and an annual drawing for $500 cash!
- We will donate $5 per referral to Metrocrest Services during the 3rd quarter of 2019!